Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

TERESA IS COMING TO THAILAND FOR CHRISTMAS!

TERESA IS COMING TO THAILAND FOR CHRISTMAS!

TERESA IS COMING TO THAILAND FOR CHRISTMAS!

I might weep tears of joy in the Internet cafe.

In honor of what will be an extremely momentous occasion, I have created a photo montage (you know you love photo montages) of what our time together will be like, in case you're having a hard time picturing it.

Because every day has an assigned color, we will match. No sweatshirts necessary, though.



On Mondays, we will wear yellow.



By December, the rainy season will be over, so there will be no need for obnoxious orange ponchos.



Nor umbrellas and sad faces.



We will probably go to a beach, where it will be sunny, and where, unlike Nan, tank tops are acceptable and not considered impolite.



However, the beach might be very expensive, so we can probably only afford to pay for one bed. Annvale will be there sleeping the dream in spirit.



We will watch Elf on my laptop.



We might wear pretty dresses and we will almost definitely make silly faces.



And there will definitely be a lot of hugging.



Watch out, Thailand! Here comes trouble...



...with a capital T.

4 comments:

MG said...

I hope you know that AnnVale is going to jump off of something extremely tall when she reads this post.

I am also quite jealous that you are having family christmas in thailand!! that is wonderful and please each take 930483290482304 pictures during your time together...

Scott Carlson said...

i miss you guys

Teresa said...

This post is beautiful. It made me tear up at work- I am always either laughing or crying at my computer screen in the Board of Ed office, and the rest of the people that work there think I am just an insane little gaijin (foreigner).
Watch out Thailand is right.
love you!

av said...

mg obv knows me too well. if I weren't having an AMAZING DAY already I would be lying lifeless on the concrete in front of the apartment of three fourth year med students who would maybe be able to save me.

two, 0924tuawifsdjlkcx I love this photo montage more than life itself. and duh I will be sleeping the dream in spirit.

MISS YOU!