Friday, May 25, 2012

Meg's Berlin Life

I recently visited Meg in Berlin. It was delightful. Here are some photos that depict Meg's Berlin life.

In Berlin, Meg does art things.

She and her partner work under the stairs (a la Harry Potter) in their favorite cafe.

And sometimes, she's stressed out at school.

This is her street. It's roughly pronounced "Fischteh-schlascha."

And this is her apartment.

We had lots of fun.

Ate delicious food.

Went bowling!

Toured the Reichstag Dome at sunset.

And then went even higher up, 203m high, to eat in the revolving restaurant in the TV tower. The elevator trips were only medium terrifying.

Thanks for a great trip, Meg and for teaching me that Germans don't give...

3 comments:

av said...

everyone should blog more! meg, where are your euro ankle boots?

MG said...

AV, I am buying them this week so I can wear them through the mud of Reunions. :) Ruchus, I love love love love this post. I wish you were still here!

Unknown said...

Hey Kirsten,

I've been enjoying reading your posts so much! I'm heading to Nan (Pua, extra-small town?) in two weeks to teach for a year, and thank GOD for your blog (I hope I too have a student nicknamed GOD.) I got two offers- teach in Kamphaeng Phet or Nan- and it's been so difficult trying to pick which to accept.

Thanks for your help :)

Cheers from Madrid,
Jorge